Assistant Branch Manager
SUMMARY: The Assistant Branch Manager (“ABM”) is a team member who reports directly to the Branch Manager. The ABM is responsible for the day-to-day branch operations, management of customer service representatives, and teller staff. The ABM performs a variety of complex duties to serve customers/prospects by providing excellent customer service with the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism, while fully exploring customer needs and providing appropriate products and services. The ABM will also provide leadership, direction, and guidance to the team.
LOCATION: 32500 Woodward Ave., Royal Oak, MI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for CSB core values: Teamwork, Accountability, Integrity, Innovation and Leadership.
- Have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of all retail products and services and sufficient understanding of all bank services to make effective referrals to other business lines.
- Cross-sell all bank products and services through outbound telesales and in Branch sales efforts to achieve bank and individual goals.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge on related policies, procedures, and rules and regulations including robbery procedures. Must be familiar with aspects of BSA reporting. Ensures on-going compliance with audit procedures and other applicable guidelines.
- Opens/Closes the Branch and adheres to all Bank security procedures during this process.
- Coaches less experienced staff on a regular basis to improve their sales and operational skills for the betterment of the individual, team, and bank.
- Is responsible for the completion of various daily, weekly and monthly reports assigned, including operational, risk, and sales. Review and approve timecards.
- Oversee staff adherence to performance expectations.
- Handles and follows up with customer grievances and research items in accordance with bank policy.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Serve on various Bank committees as assigned.