Executive Administrative Assistant
SUMMARY: The Executive Administrative Assistant (“EAA”) is a team member who reports directly to the CEO. The EAA will provide administrative support to ensure Citizens State Bank (“CSB”) Administrative Office is operated efficiently. The EAA possesses structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. In the role of EAA, you will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. The daily routine will also include interaction with various executive level internal clients across the line of business. The EAA will need to adapt to procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with CBS’s activities and goals.
LOCATION: 32500 Woodward Ave., Royal Oak, MI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for CSB core values: Teamwork, Accountability, Integrity, Innovation and Leadership.
- Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information.
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars.
- Manage the coordination and logistics of internal and external meetings and appointments.
- Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events, including catering and transportation.
- Produce and distribute high quality correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Maintain current organizational charts and Executive biographies.
- Assist with staff on-boarding and off-boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access.
- Arrange and coordinate travel.
- Work cooperatively with the administration assistants’ team in positive partnership to support each other smoothly.
- Lead and coordinate on ad hoc projects as requested.
- Process invoices and expense claims for team members.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining inventory.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Handle regular activities without prompting and advise in advance with issues or delays.
- Assist with editing spreadsheets and presentations, including printing and biding for client meetings.