• Identity theft monitoring and resolution service¹ for you
• Includes Credit File Monitoring, Credit Report, Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage² and Resolution Service
Accidental Death &
• Up to $5,000 AD&D coverage
(Coverage divides equally among joint account owners and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
• Buyers Protection² covers items for 90 days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire or theft
• Extended Warranty² extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than five years
• Item(s) must be purchased entirely with your Club Checking account
Cellular Telephone Protection²
• Covers up to four phones listed on the cellular phone bill
• Covers damage or theft
• Up to two claims per twelve month period
• Up to $400 per claim
• $50 deductible per claim
• Cellular phone bill must be paid using your Club Checking account
Roadside Assistance Service²
• 24-hour coverage for roadside assistance services, including vehicle towing, fuel/oil/ fluid/water delivery, and battery/lock-out/tire assistance up to $100 per occurrence
• Maximum of two reimbursement claims per twelve month period
1 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students.
2 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certiﬁcate of insurance.
Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or bank affiliate.